Mutti is Italy’s best loved, #1 tomato brand. That’s an incredible endorsement from a country that grows a staggering 4.9 million tons of tomatoes a year. The Mutti family have been proudly creating the world’s finest tomato products for over 100 years.
Mutti tomatoes are the best for so many reasons:
• They’re based at the heart and center of the Italian tomato culture: the Parma region with its fertile soil, sunny climate and ideal rainfall.
• The Mutti family have loyal, long-term relationships with their own dedicated tomato farmers, all vying for the coveted ‘Golden Tomato’ prize, awarded for the sweetest and ripest tomatoes.
• The tomatoes are vine ripened and harvested at optimum ripeness
• The factory works around the clock to process them within 24 hours of being picked
• They’re gently pasteurised without preservatives or additives, which makes a huge difference to the taste.