Mutti Tomato Sugo
Rich, flavoursome, slow-cooked sauces made with all natural, premium ingredients: perfectly ripe produce, fresh basil leaves, extra virgin olive oil, real Parmigiano Reggiano and more, gently pasteurised without preservatives (which makes a huge difference to the taste).
A pantry essential that offers all the convenience of a long life product plus the fresh, wholesome flavour of home cooking.
- All natural ingredients
- Preservative and additive free
- Italian tomatoes harvested at perfect ripeness and packed within hours
“A brilliant convenience product for busy people – an authentic Italian sauce in a jar that tastes as if it was freshly made in your own kitchen. Every home needs a couple of these in the pantry. ” Tavolino
Mutti is Italy’s best loved, #1 tomato brand. That’s an incredible endorsement from a country that grows a staggering 4.9 million tons of tomatoes a year. The Mutti family have been proudly creating the world’s finest tomato products for over 100 years.
Mutti tomatoes are the best for so many reasons:
• They’re based at the heart and center of the Italian tomato culture: the Parma region with its fertile soil, sunny climate and ideal rainfall.
• The Mutti family have loyal, long-term relationships with their own dedicated tomato farmers, all vying for the coveted ‘Golden Tomato’ prize, awarded for the sweetest and ripest tomatoes.
• The tomatoes are vine ripened and harvested at optimum ripeness
• The factory works around the clock to process them within 24 hours of being picked
• They’re gently pasteurised without preservatives or additives, which makes a huge difference to the taste.
Explore the product range
Product variety, size, and units per carton
|Mutti Pizza Sauce Classica Glass||400g||6|
|Mutti Pizza Sauce Aromatica Glass||400g||6|
|Mutti Simply Sugo Chili||400g||6|
|Mutti Simply Sugo Parmigiano Reggiano||400g||6|
|Mutti Simply Sugo Basil||400g||6|
|Mutti Inventa Sugo||560g||12|